Our services consist of:
1. Permanent Placements:
Our search may involve the following approaches:
- Database/Network – Access our comprehensive database and extensive network.
- Headhunt/Targeted Search – Look to the market to identify and approach passive job seekers with the sought after skills and experience.
- Advertising through selected electronic media.
Interviews with Candidates
We conduct interviews with shortlisted candidates, either face to face or via telephone, with candidates being assessed on their skills, experience, personality and motivation.
Reference checks on short listed candidates are conducted to obtain information from previous employers on the performance, ability and attitude of the candidate(s).
A Shortlist of the suitably qualified candidates is provided to the Client at the earliest opportunity, usually within 2 – 3 weeks.
We will make arrangements for short listed candidates to attend interviews with the Client as required.
Pre-Employment Medical and Psychometric Testing
Arranged and coordinated upon Client request.
Offer and Negotiation
We are available to assist our Client with employment contract negotiations as required.
2. Contract Placements & Management
SKI-HR can provide clients with access to qualified personnel on a contract basis, allowing the client to engage personnel for specific project requirements, providing flexibility and overall cost savings.
SKI-HR employ the contract personnel directly and manage the complete payroll process, including provision of medical insurance and administering of all mandatory statutory requirements, such as Jamsostek (Workers Compensation and Pension Scheme) and taxation reporting.
Industries of Expertise
- Mining & Minerals Production and Processing
- Mining & Facilities Infrastructure
- Bulk Materials Handling & Plants
- Oil & Gas
- Logistics and Materials Management
Professional, Technical & Project Personnel
- General & Operations Management
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Design Engineers (all disciplines)
- Project Engineers (all disciplines)
- Geologists & Geotechnical Engineers
- Health Safety & Environmental
- Human Resources & Financial Management
- Quality & Compliance
- Procurement, Supply Chain and Contracts
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Project Controls & Cost Control
- Fabrication Engineers / Welding Inspectors / Welders
- Production Supervisors
- Project Support Personnel
- Administration Personnel